Hair styles determine the level of style you maintain and the celebrity hair styles that make you swoon over are easier to do than they look. Here are some of the top celebrity hair styles that you can pull off, trying at home!
- If you have hair that is up to your shoulder length, try Keke Palmer’s side parted messy bun that looks great for semi-formal and low-key occasions.
- Nicole Kidman is all about elegance and her low hairdo that fits perfectly into the side nape of your neck will do wonders to your style.
- If you have an extravagant looking floral pin, you can take your hair style to the next level like Felicity Huffman, with a simple bun decorated with the sparkly pin.
- Do you have envious long hair? Try Reese Witherspoons voluminous, high ponytail that is easy to do and glamorous to look at!
- A beehive with bangs is gaining popularity today as you channel your inner 1960s.
- Does Anne Hathaway inspire you? Then so should her loose and low hair with curls to give you a subtle look of elegance and casualty. Adding a few strands to hang loose will gain you extra points.
- A bun is easy to do. Add glamour to your bun with Penelope Cruz’s bumped-up bun that also adds to the volume of your hair, making you look smashingly-good.
- If you have bangs, style your bangs to form an arc shape just above your forehead. As for the rest of the hair, pull it into a bun like Carrie Underwood.
These are simple styles that you can do at the comfort of your home without any help from professionals. Be your own celebrity with these hairdos!