1. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is nourishing for nails and can prevent breakage. The soaked fat in coconut oil works as a lotion. It will also counteract nail infections.
• On a Q-tip add a few drops of room temperature coconut oil. Apply the oil generously to every nail. This helps enhance blood dissemination and prevents breakage.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another great solution for fragile nails. Apple cider vinegar is packed with supplements that are beneficial to nail strength and growth. Some of the supplements include vitamins, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. Additionally, it has malic corrosive and acidic corrosive that can battle nail infections.
• Blend measure up to measures of crude, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and water in a little bowl.
• Absorb your nails this answer for a couple of minutes.
• Promptly after, tenderly push down the fingernail skin.
• Do this once every day and inside of a couple of days your nails will turn out to be much more grounded.
3. Vitamin E Oil
One of the biggest reasons behind brittle nails is dryness. By soaking your nails in Vitamin E
Regularly the fundamental guilty party behind fragile nails is absence of dampness. Vitamin E oil is an awesome solution for keep your nails saturated and hydrated. It will likewise fortify and feed your nails and fingernail skin.
• Tear open a vitamin E case to remove the oil.
• Apply the oil on your nails before going to bed.
• Massage delicately for five minutes to expand dissemination to the nail bed.
• Do this every day for maybe a couple weeks to see an adjustment in your nails.
Horsetail contains high measures of silica, a crucial mineral for solid and sound nails. Also, this herb can dispose of white spots in your nails.
• Include two teaspoons of dried horsetail herb to some boiling hot water.
• Cover and soak for 10 minutes.
• Disappoint it cool and afterward absorb your nails it for around 20 minutes.
• Pat dries your nails and after that rubs some olive oil on them.
• Abandon it on overnight, wearing gloves for best results.
• Repeat this treatment three or four times each week.
5. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil can likewise treat weak nails, particularly when created by contagious diseases. Being an intense germ-free, it helps to fight with infections. It will also treat stained nails.
• Blend one-half teaspoon of vitamin E oil and a couple drops of tea tree oil.
• Rub this arrangement on each of your nails and back rub delicately for a couple of minutes.
• Abandon it on for 30 minutes.
• Flush it off with tepid water, pat dry and apply a saturating moisturizer.
• Do this twice every day for a month.
6. Ocean Salt
Ocean salt has numerous recuperating minerals that are useful for your nails. It can fortify weak nails and in addition mellow fingernail skin and add a splendid sparkle to your nails.
• Blend two tablespoons of fine grain ocean salts in a little bowl of warm water.
• Include two drops each of wheat germ oil and frankincense, myrrh and lemon crucial oils.
• Absorb your nails this answer for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Wash it off with warm water, pat dry and apply a hand cream.
• Take after this cure a few times each week and soon you will see the outcomes.